18 days ago
Pod Talent are currently working with a Global technology organisation in Boston on a Global Category Leader Electronics position. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the Product Line advanced SCM activities for Electronics categories, and partnering with engineering to drive supplier innovation developments, technological road maps and Strategic sourcing agreements with matrix pricing.
This business is the leader in its market and the centre of innovation for a greener environment. This organisation develops safer, greener and more connected mobility solutions. Operating globally, they have more than 150,000 employees worldwide with manufacturing sites in 45 different countries.
· Lead Product Line advanced SCM activities for Electronics Categories, partnering with engineering teams
· Drive CS Global electronic supplier negotiations
· Continuity of Supply for Electronics Suppliers
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with key suppliers, providing high level of issue resolution where necessary
· Establish, evaluate and monitor performance metrics and own cost saving results
· Utilize strategies including, but not limited to volume leverage, supply base optimization, and supply base competitiveness
· Degree level educated in relevant discipline e.g. Business, Economics, Engineering, Supply Management or Operations.
· 5+ years experience sourcing/Procurement experience Electronic components
· Strong background within Consumer electronics/Electrical Manufacturing/Mechanical Manufacturing/Automotive industry
· Fluent English
· Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of financial analysis
· Self motivated & hard worker
· Growth Mindset
Sound interesting? Please apply now or give Josh Uwemedimo a call on 02038796983 to discuss further.