£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
12 days ago
Pod Talent are proud to be partnering exclusively with a leading global pharmaceutical business supporting their continued growth and commitment to delivering healthcare to the world.
Our client is looking for a strong team player with excellent stakeholder management skills who is an expert in Customs & Trade Compliance within the pharmaceutical arena. In this role, you will work as part of cross functional team supporting the logistical delivery & provide expertise for both import/export and providing direction & training for compliance activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business going through significant growth & transformation with an exceptional culture who look to develop & grow every individual!
- Support the successful execution, strategic development & compliance adherence for Import/Export & Logistics compliance within the business
- Ensure the smooth flow of both inbound and outbound goods, ensuring all documentation is in place
- Build strong working relationship with internal/external stakeholders; freight forwarders, custom brokers & manufacturing facilities
- Coordinate with external providers to ensure compliant & efficient movement of goods.
- Support the business with training & tactical development programmes to ensure effective movements.
- Identify and resolve issues, implement procedures to prevent delays and ensure maximum service levels
- Provide the business with technical knowledge to ensure compliant activity, whilst identifying and highlighting key areas of opportunity
- Review, monitor & develop key compliance KPIs along with supporting operational team with compliance audits
- At least 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry with a focus on customs, compliance & a strong understanding of import and export specifically within medical device arena.
- Extensive experience in global shipping/trade compliance regulations & procedures within pharmaceuticals incl HTS classifications.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to quickly deal with challenges and resolve issues
- Strong organisational skills and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ideally degree level educated
This role will be remote for now with the expectation of a minimum of 3 days per week in the office once government regulation allow.
Sounds like you? apply now!
Contact - Seb Taylor at Pod Talent
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.