£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Great Benefits
22 days ago
Global Logistics Manager
Fast Growth and Innovative Ecommerce
£45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
This company has seen huge growth over the last 3 years and has been lauded as one of the most exciting and progressive businesses in Europe. This highly recognisable and disruptive brand has engaged us exclusively on a very exciting newly created role - they are looking for a candidate who has a wealth of experience in project management, 3PL management and process improvements within a fast paced retail/ecommerce environments.
This is an exciting role with a huge opportunity to deliver significant impact along with excellent opportunities to grow the role further.
What will the role entail?
- The primary role across the next 18 - 24 months will be to shape and develop the logistics operation, working closely with 3PLs and internal teams to deliver best in class service
- Complete a total E2E review of the logistics operation to then develop and implement a market leading delivery proposition with customer centric approach
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to help align company goals and pushing new ideas for efficiency and cost reduction
Key skills and experience required?
- Previous experience developing and rolling out significant change projects and improving operations effectiveness.
- Strong experience working with external stakeholders (Supplier/3Pls) driving collaborative improvement projects
- The ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment where processes and procedures are being developed on a continued basis
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience working with senior stakeholders
- Hands on approach to leading projects and developing new processes
- Degree educated
Why should you apply for this role?
- Fantastic company culture with an excellent starting salary and package
- This is a critical position within an extremely successful business where you will be given full autonomy and ownership
- The opportunity to take ownership over an impressive operation and directly improve the bottom line and customer service
- Strong career progression within a high growth organisation
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.