£40000 - £50000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus and Benefits
27 days ago
29 May 00:00
My client is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the UK, and is looking to make their first senior hire into their Customer Service team! This role will give full autonomy to the successful candidate to lead, develop and grow the customer service team, working to ensure that the service level provided is as high as possible to ensure the growth of the business continues at a successful, rapid rate! This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to manage a smaller team with more room for autonomy in developing and building a customer service team, or a highly successful manager to take a step up to a Head Of level!
- Take complete ownership for the Customer Service team performance, growth and development, building and develop processes, introducing KPIs and implementing phone support
- Managing the small team of customer service agents, including 1-2-1s, PDPs and any escalations
- Creating plans for the growth of the customer service team to match the rapid YoY growth of the business
- Identifying trends in customer service enquireies and working with quality and manufacturing teams to ensure product issues are identified and resolved
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience in an eCommerce Customer Service environment, with at least 1 year in a Head of or Management position
- Experience of Customer Service project work such including implementations of new systems
- Ambitious and bright, with a real passion for customer service and a drive to ensure the best possible levels of service
- Degree is preferable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to really build a team in their own image and join an exciting, high growth company! This role is based in London and is paying a competitive salary plus bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.