£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus bonus
about 1 month ago
I'm thrilled to be working with an exciting eCommerce furniture retailer on a newly created Head of Operations & Customer Service. This role, with a broad remit and significant operational responsibility, has potential to evolve quickly into an Operations Director, and even possibly a COO within 3-4 years, with potential to receive equity in the business as you progress.
The successful candidate will receive between £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, in addition to a discretionary bonus. This role is an excellent opportunity for a Manager to take the next step in their career, or an existing Head of to step across and take ownership for a huge portion of the business operations.
- Oversee both the Supply Chain and Customer Service operations for the company, working closely with the Managing Director to ensure that strategy is properly executed and operations run smoothly
- Identify and drive improvements across a range of KPIs, across both Logistics & Customer Service operations
- Manage a number of teams, overseeing performance, development and growth for the company
- Manage a number of external stakeholders and suppliers
Who we're looking for
- 6+ years experience in Customer Service and Supply Chain Operations, with the ability to manage teams covering both these areas
- Experience working in eCommerce retail
- Strong organisation abilities, with process driven, methodical mindset
- Excellent management skills, overseeing a large team
For more details, please get in touch today!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.