£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
24 days ago
TITLE: Head of Customer Service - B2C High Growth Start-Up
PACKAGE: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
LOCATION: 100% Remote
This brand-new permanent role is reporting directly into the Founder/CEO of a heavily backed D2C, sustainable homeware industry disruptor that is experiencing exponential growth due to their innovative & beautifully designed product.
There's huge global growth potential for this business who are rethinking not only how people use products in their homes, but also driving a fundamental shift in the industry. Bringing both practical & exquisitely made products into our home in ways we would never have thought of before! They have already secured £2.7m in funding to support their continues growth. This is a fantastic time to join a fast growing & hugely disruptive business.
This role will support the full end to end customer journey, being voice of the customer and driving innovative & critical initiatives to support the business' continued success. - We are looking for a SUPERSTAR!
Ideally, we need someone:
- Capable of leading the Customer Service strategy, scaling teams & taking complete ownership for Customer Service performance.
- Experience of working in high growth ecommerce environment, scaling operations & driving exceptional customer service.
- Able to quickly & effectively identify, highlight & resolve key customer service trends, queries & issues.
- Has built, managed & developed high performing teams
- Monitor & drive KPIs and address issues within the team, empowering individuals to utilise lean thinking and innovation to create culture of continuous improvement
- Has taken been a strong leader in their organisation, driving significant value through their role
The character required to succeed:
- Someone who craves ownership of their area and loves to be given autonomy, holding themselves totally accountable
- Able to act fast within an organisation that is driven by speed within every opportunity
- A hands on & dynamic leader, able to blend strategy and delivery
- A data warrior, able to utilise this for maximum impact, but is not bound by it
- A structured, but flexible person who can work in ambiguity
- Driven, people oriented leader who want to be part of exciting venture
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.