£40000 - £50000 per annum + package (including possible share options)
29 days ago
My client is a start up company based in London who are currently going through a period of unprecedently fast growth! Following a successful funding round, this client is looking to expand their team with a new Head of Customer Service. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take ownership for a small, but fast growing team, scale, and drive performance in an innovative, disruptive start up!
The successful candidate will receive between £40,000 and £50,000, plus share options.
- Oversee a team of customer service agents, ensuring that they are working effectively and dealing with escalations.
- Manage KPIs, targets, one to one performance reviews and PDPs of your team
- Regularly report on team KPIs and develop ways to improve service
- Scale the team and lead improvement projects, including bringing the currently outsourced service team back in house
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience leading a B2C customer service team in a fast growth environment
- Experience working with eCommerce products is desirable
- Strong leadership abilities
- Experience in quickly adapting to new challenges and finding innovative solutions to problems
- Degree preferable
For more information, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.