£45000 - £60000 per annum + Equity
14 days ago
TITLE: Head of Customer Service - High Growth Start-Up
PACKAGE: £45,000 - £60,000 + Equity
This brand-new permanent role is reporting directly into the Founder/CEO of a heavily backed high growth startup, where they are delivering innovative & disruptive international logistics delivery solutions for their customers.
There's huge global growth potential for this highly customer centric business who are rethinking global parcel solutions.
This role will oversee the full customer journey, instilling customer service excellence across the business, driving innovative & critical initiatives to support the business' continued growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high growth startup working with the founder and senior leadership team to develop the overarching strategy of the business.
Ideally, we need someone:
- Capable of leading the Customer Service strategy, scaling teams & taking complete ownership for Customer Service performance.
- Experience of working in high growth start up environment, scaling operations & driving exceptional customer service.
- Excellent experience working with couriers & international logistics providers, setting up & building strong relationships whilst driving 'best in class' service
- Able to quickly & effectively identify, highlight & resolve key customer service trends, queries & issues.
- Previous experience building & managing high performing teams would be highly advantageous!
The character required to succeed:
- Someone who craves ownership of their area and loves to be given autonomy, holding themselves totally accountable
- Excellent Stakeholder management, able to build strong relationship both internally & externally
- Customer Centric individual, who is able to be the 'voice of the customer'
- Able to act fast within an organisation that is driven by speed within every opportunity
- A hands on & dynamic leader, able to blend strategy and delivery
- Driven, people oriented leader who want to be part of exciting venture
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.