£85000 - £100000 per annum + Equity
30 days ago
Head of Global Operations- High Growth Start Up
PACKAGE: £85,000 - £100,000 + Equity
This brand-new permanent role is reporting directly into the Founder/CEO of a heavily backed high growth startup, where they are delivering innovative & disruptive international logistics delivery solutions for their customers.
There's huge global growth potential for this highly customer centric business that are rethinking global parcel solutions.
The role will oversee the logistics & operations strategy incl P&L and has progression opportunities to COO. You will be accountable for building a sustainable and effective network of 3PL carriers driving innovative & critical initiatives whilst building the foundation for the business' significant growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high growth startup working with the founder and senior leadership team to develop the overarching strategy of the business.
This company has an excellent company culture ensuring that all employees are given the autonomy and freedom to develop, innovate & drive change
Ideally, we need someone:
- Capable of creating and leading the logistics strategy, scaling teams & taking complete ownership for Logistics operation, able to define and deliver innovative delivery propositions.
- Experience of working in high growth start up environment, scaling operations & driving exceptional customer service.
- Excellent experience working with 3PLs/couriers/international logistics providers, setting up & building strong relationships whilst driving 'best in class' service
- Able to quickly & effectively identify, bottle necks and opportunities for development
The character required to succeed:
- Driven, people oriented leader who wants to be part of an exciting venture
- Excellent Stakeholder management, able to build strong relationships both internally & externally
- Strong experience selecting, onboarding and managing multiple 3PLs, building sustainable and effective relationships
- A hands-on individual with a genuine enthusiasm for success, working in an ever changing & flexible environment.
- Highly organised and analytical able to make detailed sense of complex information from a variety of different sources.
Sounds like you? Apply now or reach out to Seb at Pod Talent
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.