£65000 - £75000 per annum + discretionary bonus
20 days ago
I'm thrilled to be working with a fast-growth eCommerce start up on a newly created Head of Logistics role. This role will oversee the end to end Logistics for the business, identifying room for improvements, scalability and long-term developments throughout the operation!
- Overseeing relationships with 3PL providers, ensuring maximum service levels and performance across the network
- Oversee carrier and outbound relationships
- Owning and organising improvement and optimisations across the global logistics chain
- Using strong data analysis skills to identify room for improvement across the Supply Chain, and working with key stakeholders to improve service proposition
- Working with customers to understand how best to improve the companies offering and service to continue their customer-obsessed focus
- 4+ years experience in Logistics with an eCommerce background
- Strong experience managing 3PL partners
- Strong excel and data analysis skills
- Driven and ambitious, with the desire to work and succeed in a rapid, fast growth start up environment
If you have experience in the eCommerce space, and are interested in working for a fast-growth, exciting Start Up, get in touch today!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.