£70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
8 days ago
17 Jun 00:00
Head of Operational Excellence - London - £70k - £90k + Excellent Benefits.
We are thrilled to be partnering with a market-leading direct to consumer food business, who are changing the way we eat !
This is an exciting role where you will define & lead the business transformation agenda managing large scale programmes of change. You will relish a challenge & love solving complex problems with innovative solutions.
Our client is looking for a hands on & highly motivated individual who can lead and implement multiple strategic projects whilst influencing key stakeholders & working cross functionally to ensure the objectives are met.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth business with a fantastic culture & excellent career prospects.
- Define, design & implement the businesses' operational excellence programme & embed a culture of continuous improvement across the organisation
- Shape, recruit & develop a high performing team, building & focusing them on critical bottle necks & problem areas.
- Review end to end operational processes, engaging across multi department to improve operational effectiveness
- A strong collaborator, who can work cross functioning to deliver on the overall strategy of the business & foster a culture of engagement & development.
- As part of the senior leadership team, advise on future business strategy & support achieving the target objectives.
- A hands on, determined & innovative individual with previous experience in a fast paced environment; FMCG/Food
- 7-10 + years' experience within an operational/ supply chain/ consultancy/project positons with experience driving large scale business transformation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive change
- Enthusiasm to deliver a best in class supply chain and develop yourself & others
This business is a true believer in investing in people and can offer high achievers' multiple routes for progression. They are a business which fosters an open and collaborative culture and look for innovative people with excellent leadership skills. This is a great opporutnity to join a growing business with a fanastic culture & lead their programme of change.
If this sounds like the right role fo you, then please apply now. For further information please contact Seb Taylor
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.