28 days ago
29 Feb 00:00
We are looking for a very driven procurement professional to join one of the top FMCG businesses as a Head of Ingredients.
If you are looking to do something special, something big - look no further. This company has a laser focus on hiring top talent who have a passion for delivering extraordinary results and want to experience an unlimited career opportunity.
As a Head of Procurement Ingredients, you will be responsible for setting up and driving the category strategy across the different regions. With spend of over €200mm with very exiting VE projects in the pipeline, you will be given great autonomy in developing and implementing market oriented global category, sourcing and supplier management strategies. This role will not be managing a team, instead will be situated in the centre of excellence and focusing on the purely strategic aspect of procurement, while supporting the regions in the implementation.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor/Master degree in Procurement, or related field
· 10+ years' work experience in international procurement
· Has managed complex, fragmented global categories
· Must have experience in raw materials in FMCG industry
· Strong influencing and negotiating skills and familiarity with relevant markets
· Ability to demonstrate strategic thought leadership including strategy development and implementation
· Experienced in change management and successes
· Demonstrates superior interpersonal and communication skills to multiple levels of the organization
· Motivated, self-directed, and detail oriented
· Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously & to develop priorities for self
· Ability to travel including globally up to 40% of the time and ready to connect at different time zone
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, either apply with your CV here or reach out to Teo directly on email@example.com