£40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
16 Feb 00:00
Health, Safety & Facilities Manager - FMCG
Pod Talent are currently working with a Multi-Award winning FMCG business in London on a Facilities Manager position. This is a brand new position for the business so it's a great opportunity for the successful candidate to shape the role and put their own stamp on processes.
* Be the sole point of contact for all suppliers relating to all facilities matters
* To ensure that all site activities are in compliance within the latest Health & Safety regulations.
* Negotiate contracts and actively identify cost reduction opportunities throughout the site.
* To ensure to provide an expert knowledge of these regulations providing training to employees when necessary.
* Provide leadership in your field for the business - you will be the go-to person for Facilities so you will regularly need to coach & advise your colleagues.
* Review any incidents on site and lead the investigations on the matter - ensure all corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) are in place before completion.
* Facilities Management experience ideally within fast paced FMCG environment
* NEBOSH or IOSH qualified ideally
* Strong negotiation skills
* Process and/or Continuous Improvement background
* Organised and Personable person - this is a role where you will interact with a lot of people so networking skills are essential
* Must be able to work autonomously and take the lead on matters
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.