£400 - £600 per day + Expenses
24 days ago
Title: Interim General Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive
Location(s): Leeds & Birmingham (Multi Site Support)
Pod Talent are excited to be coming out to market with an immediate vacancy. We are currently working with a well-known FMCG business on an interim General Manager position. In this role you will be responsible for a driving efficiencies & stability across 2 fast paced warehouse environment, whilst also supporting the impact due to Brexit.
You will be reporting to senior stakeholders in the business on warehouse efficiencies and progress working along side the site General Manager & other senior leaders in the business to support, develop and bring about operational efficiency
This is currently a 3 Month interim contract, so we are looking for immediately available candidates and package will be dependent on experience.
- Take the lead role in reviewing the performance of the warehouse, understanding key bottle necks and challenge & implementing resolutions
- Lead and motivate the warehouse operations team, to maintain & improve the day to day workflow.
- Review & Redefine current processes to ensure operational effectiveness
- Plan & deploy resources for forecasting on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Be the main point of contact for the senior leader team in head office reporting daily/weekly on your progress if improvement & current level of service
- Excellent background in Warehouse Operations in a fast paced food environment is a MUST!
- Strong team management & influencing skills with someone who can quickly & effective drive change
- Experience of working in a broad position, this role isn't solely focused on Warehouse Operations so we need someone with a bigger picture mentality.
- Excellent communicator and natural problem solver.
- Previous experience with export/international distribution would be highly desirable
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.