£45000 - £53000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
30 days ago
26 Feb 00:00
Inventory Manager - London - £45,000 - £53,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits (FTC 10 Months)
A market leading global FMCG business, renowned for their collaborative culture and innovative approach, are looking for a high achieving, hands on & autonomous Inventory Manager
- Responsible for the overall inventory levels, controls & processes for the business unit ensuring effective flows through the supply chain & onto end customers
- Manage & support & develop the 3 direct report ensuring they are working effectively and are developing personally
- Ownership of the quality status of product, working in partnership with the wider business teams to ensure effective stock accuracy
- Own quality control processes & propose improvements ensuring best practise whilst understanding the impact to full end to end supply chain
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure adequate stock levels to support customer demands & promotions
- Managing the stock accuracy between WMS & 3PLs ongoing basis, through root cause analysis review problem areas; investigating, suggesting & implementing improvement initiatives
- Effectively managing the partnership with the 3PL developing close working relationship, setting up regular reviews and expanding continuous improvement projects.
- Drive actions in line with long term strategy; striving towards an optimal situation across quality, service and cost.
- Grow, develop & mentor the Logistics team ensuring engagement and understanding of the wider Supply Chain team
- 3-5+ years working in a fast paced, large scale distribution environment for market leading FMCG/Retail/Pharmaceutical businesses
- Extensive experience of using SAP/ AOS/ WMS highly advantageous
- Able to quickly and effectively build strong & trusting relationship, with a collaborative mindset for both internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Experienced people manager, successfully developing & upskilling their team.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field would be beneficial
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive change, with strong data analysis skills
- Enthusiasm to deliver a best in class supply chain and develop yourself & others
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company where you will be able to make an impact & work for a collaborative & support business, please apply or email Seb Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.