£28000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Pod have recently partnered with a market leading FMCG business to find a new Inventory Supervisor. This business is going through some incredibly fast growth, and has decided to expand the team at their London based warehouse with a new Inventory Supervisor. This role is an excellent chance for someone with a few years experience in warehouse inventory in an FMCG environment to gain exposure to a number of various projects and changes, and is an excellent learning opportunity!
- Own the full stock management process, leading the PI count process for the business
- Anicipate and resolve issues arising from any discrepancies
- Be responsbile for storage of HAMZAT stock
- Assist with Coninuous Improvement projects
The successful candidate should have
- 3+ years in an inventory management role in an FMCG environment
- Good understanding of the 5S methods
- Good knowledge of WMS systems; experience in implementations is a bonus!
- Extremely organised, with fantastic excel skills.
The successful candidate will recieve up to £30,000 depending on experience plus excellent scope for progression.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.