£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits
24 days ago
08 Apr 00:00
Logistics Compliance Manager - FMCG - London
Pod Talent are currently working with a multi-award winning FMCG business in London for a Logistics Compliance Manager position. This is a brand new position for the business so it's a great opportunity for the successful candidate to shape the role and put their own stamp on wider business strategy
- Overall responsibility for 3PL logistics providers & compliance championing best practice & market-leading initiatives
- Responsible for the day to day logistics operations, compliance & long-term logistics strategy.
- Ensure 'best in class' service, improving, developing and implementing an effective growth & improvement programmes
- Manage & lead a small team upskilling & developing them to ensure capability for business growth
- Contract/3PL management, performance management & tracking KPIs, reviewing contracts & tender opportunities
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to improve logistics operations, supply chain lead for all logistics queries & point of authority for all dangerous goods regulated requirements
- Lead continuous projects of innovate & exploratory reviews to ensure a scalable & effective operation
- To reconcile weekly logistics costs and identifying optimum costing models
- Account management and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- 2-4+ years' experience logstics,3PL management, inbound, outbound and compliance of carriers & goods within a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Excellent experience & knowledge in relation to Dangerous Goods Compliance and Regulations.
- A hands on people manager, which exceptional influencing & leadership skills
- An ability to see the 'wood through the tree' identify problems & implement quick & successful resolutions
- A highly organised, passionate & adaptable team player able to multi task & priorities effectively
- Highly Desirable: Exceptional Excel skills. Experience with SAP and/or WMS implementation.
If this sounds like you & you're interested in working for exciting & fast paced business apply now! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.