Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
My client, an indsutry leading, fast growth e-commerce company, is looking to bring on some new talent in order to expand the operational team. This new hire is in response to the significant growth this company has recently gone through and the exciting plans they have for the future! This role offers an excellent chance to develop your skills and progress in an industry leading, exciting e-commerce environment.
- Communicate with freight forwarders and suppliers in order to ensure that stock movements are done on time and correctly
- Monitor shipments, forecast future requirements and ensure the correct stock is in the right place at the right time
- Liaise with customs and shipping to deal with any import and export issues
The ideal candidate will have
- 2-3 years experience in logistics
- Experience with import codes, freight and export
- Preferably degree educated
- Excellent excel skills
The successful candidate will recieve between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.