Up to £32000 per annum + discretionary bonus
10 days ago
15 Mar 00:00
Pod have partnered with one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant chains to find a new Logistics Coordinator! As this company continues to grow incredibly quickly, they've decided they need to expand their team, and so a fantastic opportunity has come up to join as this company goes through their European expansion.
What you'll be doing
- Work alongside 3PL partners to ensure a smooth operation of the full supply chain
- Resolving any issues with product availability and general supply chain issues with restaurants
- Identify and proactively resolve any issues within the supply chain
- Assist when new products and new restaurants are launched
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 2 years experience working in a supply chain or logistics coordinator role for a restaurant or food industry
- Experience managing third party logistics providers performance, or experience working at a 3PL
- Excellent problem solving skills, a self-motivated approach to work and fantastic organisation skills
- Degree ideal but not essential
The successful candidate will recieve £32,000 plus a discretionary bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.