£25000 - £28000 per annum
18 days ago
Pod are excited to be working with an industry leading food service company based in South London on a Logistics Coordinator 12 month fixed term contract. This role will involve assisting the Senior Logistics Coordinator and the wider Logistics team with Shipping activities across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business with some great potential for development and learning.
- Maintain records and management container shipments
- Ensuring all customs paperwork and clearance instructions are provided to freight forwarders
- Track orders and through Excel and Navision
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as account managers and shipping agents on a regular basis
- At least 1 year's experience with shipping and logistics
- Understanding of customs clearance and import paperwork
- Fluency in English plus Spanish or French is essential
- Experience using Microsoft Navision is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate well with multiple stakeholders
If this role sounds like you, please get in touch with me at email@example.com for more information or apply now!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.