£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus excellent package
20 days ago
£50k - £60k + Bonus
Pod Talent are currently partnering with a fast growth SME who have seen exciting growth in recent years and are looking for an experienced, customer centric & collaborative Logistics Manager to join their team, with a focus on 3PL warehousing management across Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known & impressive business who are going from strength to strength. Despite the challenges of Covid, this business has continued their impressive growth and this role is an essential piece of their operation to keep the growth up! A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven candidate, this is a great chance to join an exciting business with a fantastic culture and room for growth.
- Closely manage the 3PL warehouse relationship ensuring a customer first approach, whilst driving cost saving & service performance improvements.
- Responsible for the P&L for warehousing, constantly reviewing the day to day operation & using root cause analysis to identify inefficiencies
- Monitoring of the warehouse activity & stock control: identifying poor performing areas & implementing with projects to improve.
- Working closely with Warehouses to ensure inventory and stock levels are accurately monitored, with an emphasis on driving stock control improvements
- 3+ Years in FMCG logistics environment, with a focus on managing 3PL warehousing.
- Highly analytical with an ability to understand complex problem and convey these in a straight forward manner
- Strong 3PL Relationship Management experience
- A dynamic, innovative & resilient team player with a track record for driving improvement through innovative & collaborative solutions
- Strong problem solving skills with a customer centric approach
Does this sound like you? Then please apply today! The successful candidate will receive between £50,000 - £60,000 plus a significant bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.