£40000 - £50000 per annum + discretionary bonus
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a major company in the alcoholic beverage market on a newly created Logistics Manager position to be based in their London office. In this role, you will be responsible for all logistics activities in the UK, including 3PL management, order management and continuous improvement activities.
This is a new role for the business, as they are setting up their own distribution, and are looking for a logistics expert who can come in and take over the UK side of their operation. With a number of very well known UK brands, this company is fast growing and is an excellent chance to join a fantastic beverage business.
- Liaise with and manage the performance of key 3PL partners
- Manage orders and provide service to key retail and grocery partners
- Identify and undertake any activities that can drive improvement or cost saving within the UK operation
- Develop key stakeholder relationships with grocery customers, international stakeholders and 3PLs
- 3-5 years in logistics management, preferably within the alcoholic beverages industry
- Experience managing orders and working with major grocery accounts in the UK is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- SAP experience necessary
The successful candidate will receive £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus a discretionary bonus.
Sound interesting? Apply now or get in touch with Sam Berke at email@example.com to discuss further.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.