£45000 - £55000 per annum + plus bonus
15 days ago
My client, a major global FMCG company, are looking to bring in a new Logistics Operations Manager to cover the Northern Europe region. Splitting your time between the main 3PL site in Nottinghamshire and the Surrey based head office, and reporting into the Director of European Logistics, this role oversees all 3PL management for warehousing and freight operations in the UK, Ireland and Nordic regions for the high volume, major FMCG business.
- Manage all 3PL relationships in the Northern Europe region
- Identify and drive cost savings and continuous improvement across the Logistics operation
- Manage one direct report
Candidates must have
- 3-5 years experience in logistics management, either managing 3PLs or working for 3PLs
- Excellent analytical skills, able to analyse data to identify KPIs and ensure 3PLs meet SLAs
- Experience in a large FMCG company desirable
- Bachelors Degree or higher is essential
- Willing to travel regularly!
This role is paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus a benefits package.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.