£70000 - £90000 per annum + plus stock options
20 days ago
Pod are excited to be partnered with a high growth D2C start up business who are growing their operations globally. The client is looking for a number of Logistics Project Managers to join the team to take lead on a number of critical initiatives for further growth in the UK and internationally.
The role is diverse and the successful candidate can take on projects in the following areas:
- Growth in new geographies - Take ownership for managing and optimising existing partners and selecting new partners across new locations.
- Inbound supply chain - Lead global initiatives in supply chain standardisation, product availability, cost reduction and sustainability.
- Distribution initiatives - Take lead on strategic projects to optimise the networks of distribution partners and offerings to customers.
- Supply chain management - Plan and execute global operations network to reduce costs, improve speed and increase efficiency of end to end network.
- Product expansion - Responsibility for identifying ways to diversify category offerings to customers.
- 5+ years hands on experience across operations in a fast growth E-commerce/D2C business
- Exposure to a diverse range of projects in supply chain, logistics, NPI, procurement
- You must excel in a dynamic and fast packed environment
- Ability to manage a changing workload and set your own targets and objectives
- Have experience developing and managing high preforming teams
- You will take on a role with a wide range of responsibility with a strong mandate to make decisions and drive change
- Be a part of building and scaling regional and global teams across operations
- Exposure to senior leadership within the business in a highly visible role
- Competitive salary and benefits
Interviews are ongoing, if you have experince with achieving cost savings and optimisations in a D2C or E-Commerce environement, apply directly for more information.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.