13 days ago
13 Mar 00:00
A world-leading Consumer Goods Company is seeking a Manager of Logistics & Customer Supply Chain – Western & Southern Europe to be based in Paris, France. The successful candidate will have responsibilities including full regional ownership of Logistics and CSC across 9 countries (9 direct reports), budget management and driving collaborative solutions with customers that will result in improved service and reduced costs. They will also partner closely with the Director, L&CSC – Europe and the local teams to develop relationships with LSPs and ensure high performance expectations are met.
• Develop sustainable and functional capabilities within the team
• Foster a culture of high performance
• Drive and develop the Logistics optimization programme with the goal to deliver $5M savings over the next 2/3 years
• Ensure full compliance with Company and Country legal standards re. H&S, transport, quality etc.
• Contribute to strategy as key member of the European L&CSC Leadership Team
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 6-10+ years’ experience in Logistics, Supply Chain and/or Customer Collaboration/SC
• Fluency in French and English
• Exposure to implementing network design advantageous
• Strong stakeholder management skills – able to navigate and network in fast-moving environments
• Experience driving high performance and maximum efficiency with LSPs and Customers
Benefits/Why this Opportunity:
• Great key European location – Paris, France
• High visibility (brownfield role in new organisation within ever-growing Global business)
• Top-down Company commitment to excellence and employee wellbeing
• Fast-paced and team-orientated environment
• Competitive package and benefits
There is much opportunity for growth, development and leadership in this role as the right-hand person to the Director, Logistics & Customer Supply Chain - Europe. Given the brownfield context, you will also have much opportunity to provide innovative solutions and learn/implement quickly. We look forward to receiving your application.