£35000 - £45000 per annum
23 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be working with one of the biggest Food & Bev businesses in the world on a new role in their London head office, we are currently looking for a Master Data Specialist to come on board.
In this role you will be in charge of filling, updating, structuring and reporting on packaging, carbon emissions and masterdata key information; in strong link and interaction with a broader range of UKI and EU key stakeholder. This role will be for an initial 6 Month Fixed term contract, it will suit someone with a good background in Data who has a passion for sustainability.
- Act as a single point of contact for key business stakeholders, EU and global cross-functional stakeholders, for any request related to the masterdata file, flow and updates. Continuously monitoring, driving, and leading the necessary masterdata updates (codes creation, SKUs updates and any other data input required).
- Lead and animate the packaging data base which is a key central element in the packaging transformation strategy.
- Provide an accurate vision on risks associated with carbon emissions and packaging updates (financial, technical, timing, execution).
- Lead and animate the Carbon emissions data compiling (data base, carbon analysis, access to training, carbon road maps by country, updated emissions).
- Strong implication, activism, and leadership towards the Company Social and Sustainability Goals.
- Excellent Excel background
- Strong Data Entry, Analysis and Reporting experience
- SAP experience desirable
- Experience within Food or FMCG packaging desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Someone with a passion for reducing our carbon footprint and sustainability.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.