£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits
18 days ago
National Logistics Manager - eCommerce Retailer
£55k - £65k + Bonus - Central London
Pod Talent are currently partnering with a eCommerce retailer who have seen unprecedent growth in recent years and are looking for an experienced, customer centric & collaborative Logistics Manager to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known & impressive business who are going from strength to strength. Despite the challenges of Covid, this business has continued their impressive growth and this role is an essential piece of their operation to keep the growth up! A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven candidate, this is a great chance to join an exciting business with a fantastic culture and room for growth.
- Manage both the inhouse & 3PL warehouse relationship ensuring a customer first approach, whilst driving cost saving & service performance improvements.
- Direct line management of a small team. ensuring they are working effectively & efficiently and are supported in their roles
- Responsible for the P&L for warehousing, constantly reviewing the day to day operation & using root cause analysis to identify inefficiencies
- Accountable for understanding & preparing forecast for both inbound & outbound volumes ensuring warehouse requirements are sufficient.
- Monitoring of the warehouse activity & stock control: identifying poor performing areas & implementing with 3PL & inhouse warehouses projects to improve.
- 3+ Years in B2C logistics environment, retail knowledge would be desirable but not necessary
- Highly analytical with an ability to understand complex problem and convey these in a straight forward manner
- Strong 3PL Relationship Management experience
- A dynamic, innovative & resilient team player with a track record for driving improvement through innovative & collaborative solutions
- Strong problem solving skills with a customer centric approach
Does this sound like you? Then please apply today! The successful candidate will receive between £55,000 - £65,000 plus bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.