£40000 - £50000 per annum
14 days ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be working with an exciting Food Start up business in West London on a brand new hire, we are currently looking for an Operations & Supply Chain Manager to come on board. In this role you will lead all day to day operations for the business whilst managing the head office team.
This is an opportunity to join a multi award winning Food Start Up business who had a very profitable year which has seen them expand their operation to launching new products and launching their business online.
- You will proactively lead, oversee and empower the Office Admin, Sales Order Processing, Customer Service and Logistics team that has responsibility for all customer orders, deliveries and customer service worldwide!
- Work cross-functionally across the business with the Food Production and Packing teams to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and on-time, in-full
- Being the point of contact for escalating customer complaints and resolving them successfully
- Overseeing the embedding of new processes to build a robust foundation for scaling up the business
- Providing training to new starters, as well as training on new systems and processes
- Promoting collaboration and team spirit in line with company values, beliefs, and behaviours
- Managing forecasting, demand and supply planning
- Managing the relationships with 3rd party manufacturers.
Key Experience & Behaviours
- Positive and upbeat personality with great communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Exceptional leader of people with the ability to strategically plan
- Systematic organised approach with ability to multi task and handle a high volume of work
- Ability to see the bigger picture as well as the finer details
- IT literate with excellent Excel skills and experience of MRP/ERP software and ideally SAGE too
- Passion and drive to bring effective change
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.