Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
15 days ago
20 Apr 00:00
We are currently recruiting an Operations Development Manager for a fantastic start-up business based in the West Midlands. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing innovative company with excellent progression opportunities.
Reporting into the Head of Operations, responsibilities of this position will include:
- Designing, leading and delivering strategic projects within warehousing, transport and production
- Managing, coaching and guiding project teams when required
- Working alongside the operations team to ensure they have all necessary tools to hit operational targets
- Working closely with other functional leaders to make sure business wide initiatives are successful
- Support the Head of Operations with the development of the longer term fulfilment strategy
- Keeping up to date with external trends and best practice and ensuring that any potential benefits are realised
Applicant should have:
- Experience working in an operational, CI or Project role within warehousing/production
- A strong educational background with the desire to work for a start-up
- Strong analytical skills, a good understanding of modern logistics technology
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- A hands on attitude
The successful candidate can expect a base salary between £35,000 and £40,000 plus a benefits package.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.