£80000 - £110000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
11 days ago
TITLE: Principal Architect - Supply Chain
PACKAGE: £90,000 - £110,000
This brand-new permanent role reporting directly into the board of a heavily backed & impressive direct to consumer industry disruptor who are experiencing exponential growth due their data driven & customer first approach.
There is huge potential for this business who have already seen 50-70% YoY growth and have already set the wheel in motion for their further expansion!
This is an all-encompassing & exciting role where you define & lead the solution & tech strategy for the business supporting their rapid growth & enabling the scaling of the organisation.
Ideally, we need someone:
- Capable of leading & shaping the Supply Chain technology agenda, ensuring the business it at the forefront of technological innovation
- Strong Technical & Supply Chain experience utilising these skills create pioneering solutions to complex problems.
- Has previously worked within high growth/disruptive/transformational businesses/projects within a fast paced environment
- Experience managing & developing high performing teams.
- Have been part of defining the business strategy, driving significant value through their role
The character required to succeed:
- Must have experience within Supply Chain/Warehouse/Logistics/Distribution/Fulfilment
- Someone who craves ownership of their area and loves to be given autonomy, holding themselves totally accountable
- Strong leadership & stakeholder management skills, who is not afraid to challenge the business, driving new & innovative solutions
- A hands on & dynamic individual, able to blend strategy and delivery
- A solution driven leader with a vision mind set, able to engage with teams across all levels
- A flexible & driven problem solver, able to identify potential areas before they impact the business.
- A data warrior, able to utilise this for maximum impact, but is not bound by it
If this sounds like you then apply today!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.