20 days ago
06 Jun 00:00
We are excited to partner with a leading FMCG company, who are recruiting for a Procurement excellence Leader to join the organisation and be part of the procurement transformation.
We are looking for a self-started with excellent influencing skills that will help them push their ideas through the business.
• Identify key opportunities across the business based on procurement trends
• Set up and improve procurement tools and standards as well as working on innovation projects
• Work in collaboration with the global and regional procurement teams
• Lead new program designs and roll out
• Build on the procurement platform of sharing and retaining best practice in procurement
• Increase procurement department awareness internally and externally
• Manage a team of several managers covering multiple projects
• Master’s degree
• 8+ years of experience in procurement consulting roles or a procurement transformation processes role.
• Ideally exposure in different industries with exposure in FMCG
• Have run a procurement transformation project
• Previous experience in project and program management
• Strong communication skills
• Has managed a team previously
• Knowledge on continuous improvement programs
• Must have experience in a large international business
• Open to travel
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV to this advert.