£38000 - £40000 per annum + + shift allowance + bonus
22 days ago
Kraft Heinz - Production Team Leader (multiple roles)
Pod Talent are partnering exclusively with Kraft Heinz for the recruitment of the below Production Team Leader role. Multiple roles are available offered either on a mixed days or nights shift pattern.
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry - we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
We have an excellent opportunity available for experienced Production Team Leaders to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. You will be working in a high performing environment, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. The delivery of results will be your primary responsibility and you will be constantly looking for improvement activities within the Kitt Green site.
In brief, you will be responsible for leading the production teams on a shift and daily basis. Delivery of production plan and OEE performance for the area of control whilst maintaining and improving standards and policies.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES -
* Production, safety, quality, people within the specified production area on a shift basis. Primarily delivery of the shift results however also required to take active role in the longer term improvement activity and plans for the area.
* Safe working environment delivering good quality products to agreed production plans whilst ensuring labour and yield controls are in place and being adhered to.
* Leading the teams through regular performance reviews using short interval control and multi-disciplined teams. Generation of actions as an output of this process which will deliver improved performance before the next review point.
* Using appropriate problem solving tools where required to address reoccurring issues. Management and direction of shift engineering resources to aid this process
* Proactive approach to improving safety and GMP standards within the area of responsibility
* Engagement of teams to actively seek out performance and costs improvement opportunities wherever possible. Be able to demonstrate personal involvement and contribution in these initiatives.
* Ensure focus on safety initiatives is evident with approach to deliver zero lost time or minor accidents evident.
* Ensure that all productions activities (start-ups, shut downs, changeovers) are planned out with potential risks identified and managed accordingly
* Maintaining of discipline standards and application of company procedures across the area of responsibility.
* Involvement in focused improvement projects or capital projects.
* Active engagement in the area steering and review process' in order to add an individual contribution to the team's success
* Ensuring effective shop floor based handovers are taking place to aid continuity across shift changes
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/COMPENTENCIES REQUIREMENTS -
* Engineering /Manufacturing HNC/HND/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Min 3 years' experience of operating in a fast moving production environment
* Strong leadership competencies required with the ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to identify specific business improvement opportunities and problem solving
* Be able to communicate effectively at all levels and ensure communications are clear and understood, be able to engage and motivate teams and union partners when adapting and adopting change programs
* Experience of delivering sustainable improvement plans which have contributed to business success and transformation
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
What we offer you
* An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
* A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
* A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
* Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Any 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Pod Talent who are partnering with Kraft Heinz for the recruitment of these roles.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.