£100000 - £120000 per annum + Package
20 days ago
Programme Director - Fulfilment Networks
Fast Growing & Disruptive Ecommerce Organisation
£100,000 - £120,000 + Package
Multiple sites - can be based in Midlands or South East
This company has seen huge growth over the last few years and has been lauded as one of the most exciting and progressive start-ups in Europe. After exceeding targets, they are fast tracking their production and distribution facilities to cope with the increased demand. They are looking for a candidate who has a wealth of experience in programme management, multi-site set up and rapid expansion in an ecommerce environment.
What will the role entail?
- The primary role across the next 18 - 24 months will be the launch of 3 new warehouses across the UK to accommodate increased production - with similar projects expected in the next 3 years
- Designing and implementing the roadmap for the warehouses including the allocation of a considerable capital investment budget (c.£100M)
- Leading the entire fulfilment programme from start to finish - looking at all areas of risk and delivery
- Working with the key stakeholders across the business to help align company goals and pushing new ideas for efficiency and cost reduction
- Recruiting and developing a team of Programme Managers to run the extended projects
Key skills and experience required?
- Previous experience developing and rolling out large-scale multi-site supply chain programmes (capital investment of £50M+)
- The ability to lead large scale change projects - looking at all aspects of supply chain operations, supply chain technology and logistics
- The ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment where processes and procedures are being developed on a continued basis
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience working with C-Suite level
- Hands on approach to leading projects and developing new processes
- Excellent management skills with the ability to develop teams
- A background in ecommerce would be highly advantageous
- Degree or master's educated
Why should you apply for this role?
- A fantastic company culture with an excellent starting salary and package
- This is a critical senior position within an extremely successful business
- The opportunity to take ownership of some highly critical change programmes
- Recruitment and team leadership opportunities
- Strong career progression within a high growth organisation
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.