£100000 - £125000 per annum + Package
9 days ago
Programme Director - Operational Design & Strategy - Market Leading Retailer - £100,000 - £125,000 + Package - London
This company has seen significant transformation over the last few years and is one of the biggest retailers in their space with a fantastic brand. We are working exclusively on a very exciting newly created role - they are looking for a candidate who has a wealth of experience in programme management, operational change & business transformation in fast paced environment.
This is an exciting role with a huge opportunity to deliver significant impact along with excellent opportunities to grow the role further.
What will the role entail?
- The primary role across the next 18- 24 months will be to design & realign the operational and strategic activity across one of their most complex logistics divisions.
- To shape & develop the optimum operating model working to improve systems, compliance, third party providers & supplier performance
- Review the end to end supply chain identifying opportunities to streamline processes, improve service levels and deliver a robust operating model
- Working with the key stakeholders across the business to help align company goals and pushing new ideas for efficiency and cost reduction
Key skills and experience required?
- Previous experience developing & delivering operational design & strategy.
- The ability to lead large scale change projects - looking at all aspects of supply chain operations, supply chain technology and logistics
- The ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment where processes and procedures are being developed on a continued basis
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience working across all levels
- Hands on approach to leading projects and developing new processes
- Excellent management skills with the ability to develop teams
- Experience in cross border or international logistics would be advantageous but not a necessity!
- Degree or master's educated
Why should you apply for this role?
- Fantastic company culture within a well know brand and excellent starting salary and package.
- The opportunity to take ownership over some highly critical change programmes
- This is a critical senior position within a market leading business
- Strong career progression with the potential to broaden the breadth of the role and lead on further transformational programmes.
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.