£80000 - £90000 per annum
21 days ago
£80,000 - £90,000 (6 - 9 Month FTC)
I am excited to be partnering exclusively with a high growth parcel/eCommerce business who are experiencing exceptional demand and are looking for an experienced, highly organised & innovative programme manager to lead the overall project management for the logistics strategy.
Within this role you design, implement, and manage the wide programme of change; working with 3PL carriers, driving continuous improvement and reviewing overall network design & strategy.
This a thrilling time to join a business that has seen impressive & sustained growth of the years and are looking for someone to take full ownership of these projects to support the future business growth.
This is a brand new role offering the right person a fantastic opportunity to make the role their own & build the foundations to support the businesses' exceptional growth. Although contract for the time being there is the potential for extension or move to a permanent position.
- To own, design & deliver a large scale strategic programme of change to support the business' growth
- Leading the end to end delivery of a variety of business-critical projects, ensuring clear communication & achievable milestones.
- Creating the project framework & establishing/monitoring a set of key performance indicators across the business
- Reporting on progress of the project along with highlighting key areas of concerns to senior leadership team.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder both internally & externally
- Identifying opportunities across the organisation for future change programmes
- 5 -7 + years' E2E Programme Management exp; with excellent experience working in fast paced parcel/ecommerce/carrier environments.
- Hands on & highly organised individual who has managed multiple workstreams
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills; with the ability to flex style and communicate impactfully
- Ability to run complex projects & comfortable creating business cases & presenting to senior stakeholders
- Fantastic collaboration & communication skills, able to drive quick & effective change.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please apply today! Or reach out to Seb Taylor at Pod Talent
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.