£80000 - £90000 per annum
16 days ago
Programme Manager - Brand New Warehouse Set up - Exciting Fast-Growing Retail/Ecommerce Business - £80,000 - £90,000 - Can be based anywhere in UK with regular travel required to the site in the Midlands.
This company has seen huge growth over the last 3 years and has been lauded as one of the most exciting and progressive businesses in Europe. After exceeding targets, they are fast tracking their production and distribution facilities to cope with the increased demand. They are looking for a candidate who has a wealth of experience in programme management, site set up and rapid expansion in an ecommerce/retail environment.
What will the role entail?
- The primary role across the next 12 months will be the launch of a brand automated warehouse to accommodate increased production - with similar projects expected in the next 3 years
- Designing and implementing the roadmap for go live including the allocation of a considerable capital investment budget working cross functionally across; Operations, Engineering, HR, IT & SC Tech
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally & externally
Key skills and experience required?
- Extensive Programme Management experience with detailed knowledge of setting up new distribution/manufacturing/operational/logistics sites, from inception to delivery.
- Hands on approach to leading projects and developing new processes whilst managing a multi million £ budgets
- The ability to lead large scale change projects - looking at all aspects of supply chain operations, supply chain technology and logistics
- The ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment where processes and procedures are being developed on a continued basis
- A background in ecommerce/retail would be highly advantageous
Why should you apply for this role?
- Amazing company culture that focuses on creativity, innovation and giving ownership to individuals
- Opportunity to lead on fantastic new site set up, with next-generation tech
- Leading on a critical change programme with well known and disruptive brand
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.