6 days ago
20 Jun 00:00
As R&D professionals know, change can often be a good thing and during these constantly changing times I am pleased to be supporting a market leading organisation in the field of health and wellness as they search for senior R&D category leaders to drive a change in their own business.
You will be joining an excellent team of scientific professionals who are passionate about developing products which improve day to day life of both adults and children around the world. We are looking for someone with a real interest in consumer behaviours, who understands the impact your work has on the end user as well as having the strength of scientific knowledge to be constantly developing and evolving the product portfolio.
What we are looking for:
• An experienced R&D professional, preferably from a food/nutrition background- particularly interested in infant nutrition
• Great stakeholder management skills- building cross functional relationships and managing customers also
• Preferably an advanced degree in a scientific discipline
• Experience in a consumer insights driven environment
• Proven people management skills
If you are an experienced R&D professional looking for the next challenge in your career and want to find out more about this opportunity please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relocation is supported for this role.