£45000 - £65000 per annum
20 days ago
I am thrilled to be working with an incredibly fast growing mobility Start Up on a number of newly created Regional Operations Manager roles. This industry-disrupting company has gone through remarkable growth over the past 18 months, and with a recent significant funding round, are looking to expand their team with a number of new Regional Operations Managers!
- Oversee operational partners and logistics providers within a given geographical region
- Use data analytics and routing software to identify areas for improvement, cost saving and optimisation
- Work closely with various teams in the business to imporve service offerings to clients
- Identify improvements and optimisations across the business and service offering, working to improve and scale the business at rapid pace!
Who we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience in transport/mobility, preferably within a face paced Start Up environment
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent commercial and interpersonal skills, able to manage service providers and transport companies to KPIs and SLAs
- Degree preferable but not essential
If you have experience in mobility/transport, fast paced, dynamically changing operations and are interested in moving to one of the most promising, fast growth start ups I've seen in the space, get in touch today for more info!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.