£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
16 days ago
Regional Operations Manager (Special Projects)
Last Mile Sustainable Start up
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
I'm thrilled to be working exclusively with fast growth sustainable & exciting scale-up, who are looking for a dynamic & driven Regional Operations Manager to lead the strategic direction/transformation and operational responsibility for their Special Projects Division. This is a well backed and thriving business who have gone from strength to strength over the years, seeing significant & continued expansion and are now looking for a passionate individual to lead one of the most successful divisions.
What will the role entail?
- Leadership of a small team and total accountability for the Special Projects Division. Define & Shape the long term strategy, opportunities and potential challenges for the region go forward
- Driving innovative strategies for aligning key accounts with operational requirements, whilst holding responsibility for fleet & driver/rider management
- Continuing to look for opportunities and streamline processes to improve their operations, as well as ensuring sustainable resources for their growth plans
- Working closely with the wider teams, to ensure a sustainable & efficient service to their customers
Key skills and experience required?
- Strong experience within an operational environment, using data driven techniques to deliver successful operational models.
- Experience working in high growth/high change businesses/start up/scale up
- A data warrior, who can interrogate information and utilise this to bring about impressive opportunities.
- Someone who craves ownership of their area and loves to be given autonomy, holding themselves totally accountable
- Able to act fast within an organisation that is driven by speed within every opportunity
- Experience within last mile/on demand/strategic/consultancy business would be highly desirable but not a necessity !
Why should you apply for this role?
- A fantastic company culture with an excellent starting salary and package
- This is a critical position within an extremely successful business
- The opportunity to take total ownership for an entire division in an exciting & growing business
- Recruitment and team leadership opportunities
- Strong career progression within a high growth organisation
This is a great opportunity to put your own stamp on an already thriving organisation where you will be given the autonomy to drive effective change & transformation.
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills/experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.