£25000 - £28000 per annum + discretionary bonus
14 days ago
11 Jun 00:00
This role is an exciting opportunity to join an extremely high growth eCommerce company as a Returns Coordinator, a role with significant autonomy and room for development and progression!
What you'll be doing
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for the returns process, processing, visually inspecting and returning products to suppliers/manufacturers
- Work with suppliers/manufacturers to ensure that returns are processed quickly, and to identify and resolve any trends
- Liaise with warehouses in US and Germany to ensure returns process run properly remotely
- Improve current processes and implement new processes as you see fit, with a lot of autonomy to develop and build the returns process in your own way
- 1-2 years experience in logistics or warehousing, with a good understanding of eCommerce fulfilment and returns process
- Highly organized, efficient and driven with a methodical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, preferably with experience in B2B Customer Service or supplier management
- Preferably degree educated
This role has a competitive salary as well as a discretionary bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.