14 days ago
03 Nov 00:00
Senior 3PL Quality Manager
A world-leading consumer centric organization has an exciting greenfield opportunity for a Senior 3PL Quality Manager to join their well-established European headquarters in Luxembourg.
Joining a fresh team of experienced procurement professionals who are highly visible to executives and senior stakeholders within the business, this Senior 3PL Quality Manager role will include responsibilities such as aligning internal stakeholders and implementing a consistent plan of action to manage contracts / logistics partners, this standalone role requires a large focus on change / account management and will see the successful candidate being very hands on and engaged.
• Working with internal stakeholders and data analytics experts to establish and implement a coherent contract reporting plan based on KPI’s, developing the tools and processes behind it
• Responsible for ensuring suppliers honouring contracts, i.e. claims, service levels etc.
• Recognising and pushing opportunities to improve communication with suppliers
Desired Skills and Experience
• 7+ years’ worth of experience in a 3PL Account Management, Supplier Quality, Contract Improvement role (or similar), ideally gained within the FMCG, chemicals or automotive industry
• Educated to a minimum of bachelor’s degree level
• Experience of large-scale change management and follow through
• Superb interpersonal and influencing skills with a strong grasp of analytics and master data
• Able to navigate in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Benefits / Why this Opportunity:
• Opportunity to make a considerable impact across the entire organisation
• Great European location – Luxemburg, ideally situated within easy reach of several major European locations
• Opportunity to progress cross functionally or analytically
If you believe you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity, then please apply directly below.