Competitive basic + bonus
12 days ago
14 Jun 00:00
We’re excited to be partnering exclusively with a world-leading multi-billion Life Sciences Company who is seeking a Senior Global Supply Chain Manager to be based in their key hub in Mauritius.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of tactical and strategic supply chain plans spanning planning, logistics & inventory as well as the continued full integration with Regulatory, Quality, Project Management, Finance, Information Technology and legal Streams within this exciting business. Leading a team of circa. 15 reports, they will also partner closely with the COO to drive excellence whilst maintaining the success yet team-orientated and open culture. The role is naturally positioned as a future Executive level leader either within Supply Chain, or other functions within the Group i.e. Operations.
• Drive global end-to-end supply chain (strategic/tactical focus)
• Oversee projects including but not limited to acquisitions, site transfer, divestments and continuous improvement
• Develop, lead and coach team members
• Build strong internal and external relationships to support in cost-effective supply planning/production, on time in full etc.
• Drive best practices globally across logistics, planning and inventory – including SKU optimisation, inventory control and system integration
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 10 - 15+ years’ experience in Logistics/Supply Chain inclusive of direct management
• Strong understanding of inventory control, logistics optimisation and E2E Supply Chain/key cross-functional factors
• Strong leadership and people management qualities
• Strong stakeholder management skills – able to navigate and network in fast-moving environments
• Experience driving high performance and maximum efficiency
Benefits/Why this Opportunity:
• Great location
• Full relocation support provided by the Company
• High visibility (brownfield role in business renowned for fast yet successful growth)
• Top-down Company commitment to excellence and employee wellbeing
• Fast-paced and team-orientated environment
• Very competitive package and benefits
There is much opportunity for ownership and growth in this role as the right-hand person to the COO where you will have much opportunity to provide innovative solutions and learn/implement quickly. We look forward to receiving your application.