£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
9 days ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be coming out to market with a brand new opportunity, currently working with a large FMCG business in Kent on a Senior Health, Safety & Environmental Lead position. In this role you will be responsible for implementing and driving a HSE culture throughout the business ensuring that everyone on site follows the behavioural rules and understands the importance of HSE.
This is an opportunity to join a global leading business who have performed extremely well against the backdrop of one of the more challenging years in recent history. They are seeking a highly ambitious and driven individual who has a passion for HSE to come on board and make a real difference to the business.
- Drive health & safety culture throughout the site, you will be responsible for managing 1 HSE Advisor along with an inhouse team of HSE Volunteers.
- You will need to adhere to the business HSE KPI's ensuring all targets are achieved but you will be given creative freedom to set your own departmental goals
- You will have ownership of the training of staff at all levels with respect to health & safety and environmental protection.
- Proactively drive the site forward through identification of trends, deep analysis of statistics, and SMART improvement plans.
- Responsible for the site safety strategy including regular alignment of relevant HS&E principles through stakeholder engagement.
- You will have a proactive approach to continuous improvement activity in order to develop the site to meet changes in regulatory compliance, GMP and audit requirements.
- Strong HSE background, will have experience in driving a HSE culture throughout a business previously.
- MUST have strong experience working in a Fast paced Manufacturing environment, ideally will come from FMCG, Food & Bev, Chemicals or other relevant industry
- NEBOSH Diploma preferred.
- Results focused
- Naturally driven, need to push the HSE agenda and drive actions.
- Strong influencing skills at all levels
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.