£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
24 days ago
08 Apr 00:00
Senior Project Manager (Logistics) Fixed Term Contract 6 Months +
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A market leading global FMCG business is looking for a pragmatic, organised & highly engaging Project/Programme Manager.
The role will oversee a multi-million pound project & significant change programme, focused on managing the transition & review of the supply chain business areas.
This position holds an instrumental role in the senior management team defining, implementing & driving the strategic objectives of the business.
- Overall responsibility for the change programme incl. service, cost, transition & project management for the logistics operations whilst being the key link between areas providing guidance, regular reports & highlighting key problem areas.
- Effective management of 3PL warehouse & transport providers, during the transition, reviewing cost to service model & consolidation options
- Working as part of the wider team, working collaboratively & cross functionally to drive actions in line with long term strategy
- Provide direction & priority to all stakeholder, managing the communication & distribution of information to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Managing & improving a complex distribution model and supplier network; understanding supplier needs and optimising approach
- Reviewing full end to end distribution network using root cause & gap analysis to evaluate pinch point and attempts
- 3-5+ years working in a fast paced, large scale distribution environment for market leading FMCG/Retail/Pharmaceutical businesses
- Experience project manager, track record of managing large scale change & working in a fast paced environment
- Commercially astute individual with exceptional supplier & senior stakeholder management.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field would be highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive change
- Enthusiasm to deliver a best in class supply chain and develop yourself & others
Sounds like you? Then please apply, or contact Seb directly email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.