£60000 - £70000 per annum
14 days ago
TITLE: Site Operations Manager
PACKAGE: Highly Competitive Package + Bonus + Benefits
Pod Talent are excited to be coming to the market with a brand new role in Hertfordshire, we are currently working with a fast growing B2B and E-Commerce business, who looking bring on Site Operations Manager. In this role you will have total responsibility as site lead, across warehousing, Fulfilment, H&S & Inventory management. You will also have further opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the business, whilst managing end to end operations.
This is a business that has grown tremendously in the past few years and are looking to bring on driven, dedicated & innovative individuals. It's a fast paced operation with very high standards so we are seeking a strong leader who will be able to hit the ground running.
- You will plan, organise and lead day-to-day operations whilst meeting budgetary/operational targets and driving operational excellence across the warehouse operation
- Grow, develop and support a high performing team and contribute to the team spirit, learning and engagement of the wider team. Along with setting SMART objectives & ensuring sufficient development opportunities.
- Managing supplier relationships for day-to-day operations, and working with them to drive improvements in cost, quality and efficiency
- You will drive continuous improvement, innovation and operational efficiency on site through data-driven problem solving.
- You will work cross functionally and manage multiple stakeholders, working collaboratively to solve problems.
- You will be responsible for Health and Safety within the warehouse ensuring that all staff are fully trained.
- Experience of leading a fast-paced site/fulfilment/manufacturing centre ideally within both B2B & B2C capacity
- Strong track record of successfully developing and managing a high performing team.
- Strong ability to analyse data, processes and solve problems with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability work in ambiguity & 'see the wood through the trees' adapting management style to given situations
- A hands on individual with a genuine enthusiasm for success, working in an ever changing & flexible environment.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of best practice processes in a warehouse environment and experience in successfully implementing them.
- Experience of driving automation and innovation/new site set ups for warehouse operations would be highly desirable
Contact - Seb Taylor at Pod Talent
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.