£35000 - £45000 per annum + Great Package
25 days ago
Market Leading FMCG
£35,000 - £45,000 + Package
Pod Talent are thrilled to be partnering with well known & growing Food FMCG business that is looking for a hands on & analytical Stock controller to lead their growing team.
Our client is looking for a strong team player with excellent people management skills who will lead a team focusing on inventory & stock management across multiple sites in the UK & Europe. In this role you will manage the inventory across the business, working closely with internal & external stakeholders to improve stock accuracy & flow of goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who has already expanded and developed the team, in a people oriented, value driven business.
- Responsible for the overall inventory levels, controls & processes for the business ensuring effective movement through the supply chain
- Responsible for the management, monitoring & improvement of the stock levels across the business and to their customers (Grocers)
- Working closely with warehouses to ensure quality, sufficient & accurate inventory levels
- Developing & maintaining key KPIs across inventory, stock reconciliation, inbound & outbound performance & OTIF
- Lead successful continuous improvement projects to ensure effective movement of goods
- 3-5 + years in Inventory/Stock management/Supply Chain roles with excellent people management skills in Food FMCG environment
- Detailed knowledge of inventory & stock procedures
- Highly analytical with an ability to understand complex problems and convey these in a straightforward manner
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement projects and tracking of the success
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in and would like to know more please apply today! Or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent directly!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.