£35000 - £40000 per annum + discretionary bonus
25 days ago
I'm excited to be partnering with a market leading consumer goods company to find them a new Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team. This company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, and has stayed resilient through Covid, and so is looking to bring a new member into their Supply Chain team!
- Manage logistics process from production to customer, dealing with transport and freight forwarders to ensure on time deliveries
- Provide excellent service to customers, taking orders and providing shipping updates
- Manage the order processing through SAP
- Identify and undertake opportunities for continuous improvement
- 3-5 years in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Understanding of freight movement, transport and order management
- Excellent customer service skills
- French or Spanish will be HIGHLY preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role, feel free to get in touch! The successful candidate will recieve between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience, plus a discretionary bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.