£30000 - £35000 per annum
15 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be partnered up with a beauty and personal care branded business who are looking for a far East Shipping and Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join their team in West London.
In this role you will be responsible for managing far east suppliers and forwarders and ensuring consistent supply into the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with an aggressive growth plan who works with exciting challenger brands.
About the role:
As a Supply Chain Co-ordinator you will…
- Responsible for Far East contacts and freight forwarders
- Build strong relationships and communicate effectively with customer account managers
- Be expert for Far East purchase and supply planning
- Understanding sales order management process and planning process
- Coordination with suppliers and freight forwarders around container utilisation
- Tracking order process closely from point of supply to delivery into the warehouse
The skills I am looking for are…
- Experience with 3rd party manufacturers and logistics
- Supply chain planning role experience
- Intermediate level in Excel and IT software packages
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
If you would like to hear more contact me at email@example.com or apply to this ad.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.