£50000 - £60000 per annum
18 days ago
Pod Talent are thrilled to be working with a global boutique Supply Chain Consultancy who are on the hunt for Demand & Supply Planning Management Consultants to join their UK team.
In this role, you will be partnering with major FMCG and retail clients around the world to develop S&OP process transformation in demand and supply planning.
This is an excellent opportunity to convert your Supply or Demand Planning expertise into a valued consultancy position, partnering with some of the world's most renowned businesses to achieve best-in-class S&OP processes.
As a Supply Chain Management Consultant, you will…
- Consult with large FMCG & retail businesses on current S&OP practices
- Use your operational demand and supply planning skills to advise and consult
- Become crucial to the future planning operations and overall business success of your clients
- Partner with managers and planners on-site in order to overhaul, edit, and transform current practises
- Build long-lasting businesses relationships with clients around the UK and beyond
In order to apply for this role, you will need the following:
- An excellent academic record: strong GCSEs and A-Levels, and a 2:1 level degree or above
- Proven expertise in either demand or supply planning from a large FMCG, manufacturing, or retail background
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to bring a consultative approach to new, senior external stakeholders
- Problem solving ability and a knack for approaching problems with innovative solutions
- A love for process transformation and continuous improvement
Are you ready for consultancy? Let me know by applying or sending a CV to email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.