£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I'm excited to be supporting a fantastic, fast-growing food start-up who are currently on a look out for a passionate Supply Chain Manager to join their growing operations and supply chain team.
I am looking for a proactive and energetic supply chain professional who is ready to take the next step in their career and is looking for a truly diverse and end-to-end supply chain role to get stuck into. You would be responsible for everything from demand planning and production scheduling, to stock management and distribution.
About the role
- Create and maintain demand forecasts
- Create and manage production plans
- Proactively manage suppliers to ensure availability, to satisfy customer demand
- Effectively managing stock and inventory levels
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive operational improvements and ensure smooth running of operations.
- A start-up / SME mind-set - able to react and adapt to environments with a high degree of change and pace
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally from a food background
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.